Friday, June 16, 2017

3 Free Hat Crochet Patterns from Koneko Kawaii


The main focus of my crocheting from here on out is amigurumi and OOAK art dolls. But in my earlier days of the craft I was very into hat-making and came up with three patterns to share. Instead of shooing them away in a corner, I figured I'd put them all in one place for easy access. Here are links to all three which also may be found on my ravelry if you'd like to save them for later.

CLICK THE PHOTOS TO BE DIRECTED TO THE FREE PATTERNS.
Netflix & Hooking Hat -- Free Crochet Pattern
Netflix & Hooking Hat -- Free Crochet Pattern


Eye See You! Eyeball Beanie -- Free Crochet Pattern
Eye See You! Eyeball Beanie -- Free Crochet Pattern

Wednesday Addams Cosplay Hat -- Free Crochet Pattern
Wednesday Addams Cosplay Hat -- Free Crochet Pattern